Do You Need Someone to Design, Develop and Deliver Your Training Needs?
Activate Learning Solutions understands that you want a course that not only meets your business requirements but engages your learners to suit their learning styles.
Activate Learning Solutions has written blended courses for systems implementations, process changes and other work functions such as induction, sales and service, train-the-trainer, leadership, management and coaching for a variety of organisations. Using a blend of media, we create a course that suits your learners, your systems, your environment and your business requirements.
We design and develop for:
- Facilitator-led programs
- Storyboarding for online learning content development (customised and rapid)
- Virtual classroom design
- Social media learning
These include but are not limited to:
- Induction Guides
- Learner or Participant Guides
- Facilitator Guides
- Powerpoint Slides
- Evaluation Surveys
- Job aids and other instructional course material branded to your organisation’s colours, style and corporate language.
Are You Uncertain if Your Company is Ready for e-Learning?
How do you know if your company is ready for e-learning? What do you need to set up a rapid online learning content development team in-house? What are the tips and traps for implementing e-learning into your company? How do you choose a Learning Management System?
Activate Learning Solutions guide you through the learning value chain, undertake an extensive e-Learning Readiness Audit(C) that shows you how e-learning delivers a return-on-investment for your organisation.
We do this by:
- Establish your key business drivers
- Identify business performance issues
- Conduct an e-Learning Readiness audit (analysis of your audience; technology; content; systems and resources)
- Conduct a learning needs analysis
- Develop an e-learning strategy
- Develop a business case for e-learning
- Develop the workflow and business processes around eLearning implementation
Do You Need Someone to Project Manage the Implementation of your Learning Solutions?
Once you decide that e-learning is one of your preferred media for learning, how do you manage your e-learning projects (courseware and learning managment systems)?
Activate Learning Solutions has helped organisations achieve their business outcomes with innovative learning solutions that are relevant to their needs. We ensure your implementation and delivery is right the first time.
We do this by our commitment to project management methodology that ensures your solution is delivered on time, on budget and to your expectations of quality.
- Source e-learning customised or off-the-shelf courseware providers
- Project manage the start-to-end e-learning courseware in design, development, implementation and maintenance into your organisation
- Conduct evaluations to ensure effectiveness and return on your investment
How Will Your Learning Solution Affect Current and Future Business Processes?
Activate Learning Solutions understands that as the economy changes so to does the business drivers of an organisation making it a complex structure with inter-related functions, systems and programs.
To manage this, we manage and develop processes around workflow and business functions in your learning and development department, and then create the tools and resources to link these processes to your business environment context, your people and your enterprise technology systems.
Examples may be templates around:
- Instructional design and development
- Project management
- Learning needs analysis
- Client relationship management
- Team administration and management
How Will I Manage the Change?
Activate Learning Solutions understands that implementing new learning programs and strategies includes Change Management.
We will develop the strategies, the tools and the templates to enable your project are implemented smoothly across your organisation.
Copywriting, Proofreading & Editing
Activate Learning Solutions provides copy writing, proofreading and editing services specialising in corporate communications. We help you get your information in order, structure your written document such as booklets, manuals, proposals, reports and flyers. We are also skilled in preparing information for publication on the internet or intranet.